Uppers And Lowers - FULL SET
Download our design sheet! Click Here!
ALWAYS sold as a complete set! QTY 1 means 1 complete set!
Since 1993 Vampfangs has been the AUTHORITY in offering Special FX Teeth and Fangs to literally millions of customers. Now we are proud to announce the introduction of hand made custom acrylic FX!
Vampfangs works with some of the most celebrated make-up artists in the industry. Artists that work in film and television shows you know and watch! We only use the most talented artists in the industry... period!
What To Expect
1) How Does The Process Work?
- It all starts with a visit to your dentist to have an impression made of your upper and lower teeth. Accurate impressionas are critical to making sure we have the exact dimensions of your teeth to sculpt fangs that look and fit amazing!
Your dentist will need to take an impressiona of your upper and lower teeth using VPS material. We need the VPS impressions. If he/she chooses to pour a plaster cast we still need the VPS impressions! This is because we make several molds of your teeth to make sure they fit perfectly. One is not enough. So remember to tell your dentist that we need the trays with the VPS impressions in tact! Have your dentist gently wrap them in paper towels and place them in a bag to send back to us.
2) Do I Need Any Glue Or Adhesive To Use These?
- Nope! Nada. We hand sculpt these to fit your teeth perfectly! You just pop them in and out!
3) I've Seen These Online Before. Why Choose Vampfangs?
- There are a ton of "fangsmiths" out there that make teeth. They work out of small stores or travel convention to convention. Some of them even offer a mail order. They are often one man ( or woman ) operations. Here are a few things to consider:
- Vampfangs Is An Industry Standard In The FX Make-Up Market.
- Our Artists Actively Work In The Film & Television Industry - Not Costume Shops
- We Only Use Medical Grade Approved Materials
- We GUARANTEE A Perfect Fit!
4) How Long Does It Take To Get My New Teeth?
- We are estimating 7-10 business days for the artist to sculpt them. Maybe a little longer depending on the season. It also depends on our artists production/film schedule.
5) Can I Eat & Drink With My Acrylic Teeth? What Are The Rules?
- Eating.... NO. NEVER. DON"T DO IT! You could damage or swallow them. JUST SAY NO!
- Drinking/Smoking - Bring it on. Although we still recommend staying away from heavy staining fluids like wine.
- Don't Man Handle Your Teeth! They are acrylic... which means breakable. Don't try to bend them or snap them.
- Kissing - Kissing... ( and other activities ) are fine. Who doesn't want to make out with fangs right? Just be safe.
Due to the customized nature of this item, it is 100% non-refundable under any circumstance. Please be aware that there is quite a lot involved in the process and we cannot guarantee delivery times.